Terrible gps & connection

Anyone else who has terrible location and connection? Its getting worse with the updates. Right now i’m in e train station 20 kilometers from where i am in game. It is so anoying

I’ll admit that I’m also having GPS sticking problems more than usual lately. It gets annoying. You have to completely kill and reload the game. I generally don’t have this problem if I am out walking but I am getting sticking GPS when riding my bike more and more.

The connection problem is also bad some times but has gotten worse lately. There are places I expect it, down in the trees by the river or in the middle of the town up the road where I would also have issues when I played Pokemon. But both me and my wife have back and forth connection problems with strong signal where we shouldn’t and not at the same time which has me believe it is the game programming and not our phones. The MapMyFitness app goes perfectly with no issues at all mapping our entire walk or ride perfectly.

Hey Oriondestiny, thanks for reporting this to us. I understand that having an issue with the GPS can be really annoying when trying to look for dinosaurs; our FAQ might have some useful information that can help if you take a look here: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?p=all&s=troubleshooting

Feel free to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key if you want them to take a closer look at your account. However, our team have been getting an influx of tickets so it may take some time for them to get back to you.

same of me i use a itouch and a ipad as a portable wifi and trust me it jumps back and forth and i seen some vids that when you run around it moves like a turtle