Today is what I like to refer to as a “Test Day” meaning if you are in the upper levels of the game you might have had the following to test your lineup and skill of battling:
- Stakeholders Visit: 3 battles typically creatures at your max ferocity
- Rarity Rumble: 4 battles (only Legendary creatures) typically creatures just below your max ferocity
- Gen 2 Fury: 4 battles typically 2 creatures just below your max ferocity and one easy opponent
- Infinity Battle: 1 battle typically creatures 10-20% above your max ferocity.
After the 12 battles I like to ask my self a few questions to see if I passed my own self imposed test:
- Did I complete all of the battles in one shot or did I have to wait for cooldowns or push some of the battles to tomorrow (Gen 2 is a two day event)?
- Did I have any creatures left over? If so did any specific class have more than others?
- Did I have creatures still on cool down from the previous day that would have been useful to me today?
These questions help me analyze my line up to see where I need to possibly make improvements, for instance…
My Amphibian line up was pushed to the limit, now I do have 2 level 31 Gorgosuchus creatures left but if I used them all today I wouldn’t have any for tomorrow, and I still have some coming off of cool down from yesterday’s events. The extra level 31 I should have would have helped (cough Ludia cough).
My Pterosaurs line up still had a bit of room which you don’t see off to the left are level 40 VIPs that would be available as well as some level 30 Super Hybrids, which some of those I did use. I leaned heavily on these guys today since I didn’t have the depth on my Amphibians.
I barely touched my Herbivores today as the matches seemed to be heavy on the Carnivore side.
Used 11 of my 13 Indoraptors and a few other Carnivores that you don’t see to the right two left over so not to bad.
All in all I passed now had I lost even one match it’s possible I would have had only 1 maybe two extra attempts at a battle based on the creatures I had left to work with.
How did you do on Test Day?