Ludia Forums

Testacornibus in JWTG

Before you all come for me
I’m fully aware Testacornibus is a super hybrid. But Scorpios rex was made of albertosaurus and deinonychus, which aren’t present in any of its 3 jwtg forms, so I think Testacornibus can exist without nasutoceratops dna. Besides, we are in need of better Cenozoic hybrids, especially in the snow type.
Anyways, here is my proposal for its stats:

Testacornibus
Eucladoceros + Carbonemys
11954 HP
2761 DMG
77,680 DNA

4 Likes

That was a completely different scenario. Especially since there is no definitive answer (yet) as to what Scorpius’ true components are.

4 Likes

No, absolutely not , No deer

1 Like

First thing, Testa is already a nuisance in JWA, and I certainly dont want to see MORE of it. Second, there are much better looking creatures to implement than an armored deer. Third, it’s not like it couldn’t be a super hybrid. Could use Pachyceratops and Eucladoceros SDna. Also this is more powerful than Mammotherium, and is nearly the same power (in Cenozoics) as Dilophoboa, which that snake needs a tone down itself. So lets not add this, please. Lets find better looking hybrids and hybrids that could work before adding an unneeded annoyance with busted stats in 2 games.

2 Likes

Physically, Testa doesn’t share much of its aspect with Nasuto, only the snout, so I don’t see any problem with it being Carbo + Euclad only.

2 Likes

Testa is literally a turtle deer and this is a fictional game, literally none of this exists let me have my fun

1 Like