Ludia Forums

Testacornibus oficially the worst unique

Even Monolorhino will kill it

1 Like

Testacornibus is the worst unique becouse the hardest to create. For create him you’ve need: one rare exclusive, one epic park with another hybrid and a global dawn/dusk spawn.

For abilities the worst remain monolorhino

3 Likes

Love how the epic is global and since the last patch Ive seen it once in a wild XD

4 Likes

I have had quite a few and got it to L20 now but I always run a giga scent at dusk each day

1 Like

It’s definitely underwhelming, especially when compared to mammolania. But it is not the worst unique and it doesn’t lose to Monolorhino.
Having 2 superiority moves is really strange though, even though it seems like everyone has dig in these days, I don’t understand why Testa doesn’t when Carboto and Eucla both do.

7 Likes

Im doing exactly the same every single day and really got only, pretty unfair tho :slight_smile:

Ouch - that sucks

Rhino and Constrictor are worse.

I was going to comment about Monolorhino, but I agree with your statement about Testacornibus being hard to create!

3 Likes

It’s not THAT rare.
But you gotta really want it.

5 Likes

There’s definitely going to be people who say ‘sPoOfEr!!!’ to that

1 Like

I raised an eyebrow myself. LOL
I talked to one of the top hunters in the game and they said it’s doable. :slight_smile:

1 Like

'sPoOfEr!!! ’
There. I said it.

I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt, but honestly, I put up Giga Scents every evening and all I seem to get are Monolophosaurus… It’s driving me crazy.

1 Like

Okay number one :point_up:

Rhino can not kill it…it’s not close

Turn 1
Bus: 850

Rhino: 600

Turn 2
Bus: 850

Rhino: 1,500

Turn 3
Bus: 2,550

Rhino: 0

1 Like

How!? I’ve gotten quite a few but I’m nowhere close to this!

1 Like

I haven’t seen any eulacaderos in the wild. Is it in all zones?

1 Like

Good idea, @PQC I do this to spawn creatures of both night and dusk,and it gives good spawns,I have spawned 3 eucladoceros in my life.

1 Like

Yes,a global Dusk/Dawn spawn @Gojiraptor