Ludia Forums

Testacornibus

I really like testacornibus, for me it has carried in my arena and I think its kinda underrated… it is very strong with good speed, damage and health

1 Like

Yes it’s fun to play, I really hesitate to put him in my team with this boost shuffle. I got it 28 atm and already 4xx/500 needed for lvl 29. When someone swap, he regenerate as much as hp as attack he have and clean himself. Same when using him as swapper. Got 40 % armor with good health, 127 speed and 100 % resistant to speed reduce, also 100 % resistant to stun and 50 % resistant reduced damage. He got 1000 attack at 26, a bit low I think even if he got x3 attack in his moveset. But got dig in taunt which up his speed 10 % for 2 turn, shield for 1 turn and clean and regenerate. Also all his moveset pass trough evasion, and one delete it. Also his basic attack make the opponent vulnerable (50 % more damages), so you can make a really cool combo if you play good, but you need to invest some attack boost. I also love his design. And with this swap meta, he can be fun to use. Will see if I use him before the shuffle ends!

1 Like