Ludia Forums

Tetri

If you are a light hearted person, back away from here, I promise you, you won’t like it.

Here at TETRI we strive to create dino-human hybrids of horror to conduct research on them, just give ideas for now, and or make pictures, the choice is yours.

1 Like

Now this creature I made, long time ago, not made of dino human, but something darker, picture is strictly forbidden to be shared with any, its name is The Virue

1 Like

Gosh, I thought this was going to be blocked. Surprises me in a couple of ways.

1 Like

Every one has forgotten me… :pensive:

1 Like

The resistance, perished, reduced to nothing. :confounded: what more do you want from me. Please leave historical records alone. That was just mean and cruel of you, ludia, the resistance stood for a good time, to only be killed because I necro posted? No, this is an outrageous act, no more do I support you ludia, that was my masterpiece, the place where me and my men did stuff and did it well, you struck me down but didn’t kill me, I shall get back in this new age and gather my men again. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Change boys to men and this sounds a lot more awesome and intimidating. Just a heads up

Ok, I will

Oh, and close this one, human dino hybrids just sound weird