Thalassodromeus Tournament - 5/6/2022 - 5/9/2022

From Twitter! Let’s fly in the sky!!!
Thalassodromeus is a genus of pterosaur that lived in what is now Brazil during the Early Cretaceous period, about 100 million years ago. (WIKIPEDIA)

20220504_223315

12 Likes

He looks good. Let’s hope it’s stats are good too

2 Likes

11 Likes

So basically pterosaur sonora

2 Likes

Just as in the datamine too…sort of disappointed. Not enough glass cannons

3 Likes

The amount of morale or HP is not that bad. I miss a lot of creatures, but they recovered my lost account so im happy anyway and i usually fight for every creature, because there is nice collection which is detailed. Worth to being VIP nowadays? The game is just gave me back some nice rememberances

4 Likes

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand another tank

1 Like

No,ptero edapho

1 Like

What’s the DL base cup estimate for this tourney?

As a new creature, assuming 3 days, I would look for it to require about 1600 trophies

6 Likes

I can’t wait for it

I made it to 1st place in dominator league!! Not gonna be that way for long though!

6 Likes

very good tournament

2 Likes

According to @Andy_wan_kenobi 's estimate I am exactly half-way there. Good place to stop for tonight

5 Likes

This tournament is fun. I’m currently sitting on 1104, so just another day to go and I can rest. The bottom of D is not so high yet, maybe it will explode over the next few hours. I wish they gave away more DB in the prizes. Oh well…

1 Like

Current pace in my game is for base of dom to be 1008 (just extrapolating from current base and time left, not a prediction).

That said, my prediction is that the base of dom will be closer to 1300 than 1600.

1 Like

Bruh it’s the first tournament that I will be able to get creature from it

2 Likes

Pretty low so far for a new creature
Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Pretty straightforward tournament…

1 Like

Simple extrapolation based on two games has base of dom at 1,194-1,201. So it has gone up a bit.

1 Like