Ludia Forums

Thank You Everyone

So, I have been a frequent poster in the forums, (maybe too frequent) and everything seems OK and well, but on a very serious note, I would like to thank everyone at Ludia for making this wonderful game, and putting so much of their time and effort into it. For the past few weeks I have been going through rough times; not with family or anything, but with myself on the inside. I AM NOT SUICIDAL. (putting that out there so I don’t have people spamming about it). It was after watching the new movie, thoughts about our society and how we live today, and what they do in the movie just crashed through my mind. I realized that our society today is dull, gray, boring, the movies are places we can go to escape from reality, to a better world, one where not everything is perfect, but there are ways to escape from everyday perils, such as flying above the clouds on the back of a dragon. It allows us to escape, and we can think freely, we don’t have to worry about anything. (I know this sounds kind of stupid and corny, but I mean it.) Does anyone else feel the same or is it just me :frowning:? Once again, I would like to thank all of you, the Community Manager, the Mods, the Devs, everyone, you gave me a way to have dragons in my life, even though they don’t actually exist. Your game has made me 10x happier every day when I can log in, battle some dragons, relax and unwind, and then hop on the forums and talk to other people with my same interests and views. All in all, its peace, love, and hopefulness. Thank you for reading, and I hope you all have a great day!

– Toothless –

6 Likes

Thanks for the shout-out and all the love @Toothless1! :heart:

You’ve been a great member of our Forum and we’re glad that you’re part of it. :raised_hands: