Ludia Forums

Thank you for fixing green spins

As of today I have seen a significant increase in green drops. @Ned pass on a thank you for you and everyone else working to fix the situation in time for the legendary epic and unique drops this week. It’s easy for us all to get upset when things don’t go well but we should also recognize the effort necessary to fix situations. Things don’t always go according to plan so thank you for working to remedy that!

5 Likes

Hey Jakestfarm, I’m glad to hear that. Also, thanks for keeping us updated on this!

5 Likes

I noticed that too when I logged on, I got two green supply drops in my bubble now, and quite a few on my map as well. Thanks Ludia for fixing this before the end of the week.

1 Like

Although I’ve noticed now that one of the green drops in my circle has disappeared and the Epic strike was closer to me, but is now gone. Why not leave things as they were?

Now if only we could get epic strike tower back, I had it on my map and now I don’t anymore. We have multiple people saying same thing in my alliance, the only players who still have it in their maps are the ones who already did it.

1 Like

I still see a few Epic strikes for me in the distance, I’ll still go walking to get them, but I wish the one close by had actually stayed.

If by significant increase you mean going from 1 green drop to 2, then I would agree. I of course am being facetious. I continue to submit support tickets with screenshots of the lack of supply drops, green event drops, missing VIP, and a totally empty map. I received only 1 automated reply. NOT COOL Ludia. @Ned, what can you tell us is going on with these map issues. If our alliance had the Rare mission for exploration, I would be screaming.

Hey amordelsol, I’m sorry to hear that you’re still not seeing much Event Supply Drops around your area. All I can say at the moment is that our team is still actively working on this.

2 Likes

I mean instead of seeing 2 drops my entire drive home from work I can now find 20+ without changing my route

1 Like

So it’s fixed for some but not others then.

Possibly. Was hoping it was for everyone

2 Likes

I doubt they changed anything. I think the only reason you see more is because there are only 2 strike events today instead of 4.

2 Likes

You could be right. I like to try and think positively though that they are working hard to fix it

Yep , I noticed the increase of green spins as well , from 2 in all the area to 3 in my block .:rofl:
Thanks !! I won’t complain and I hope it lasts .

1 Like

Yea, thanks for fixing that stupid glitch, but no thanks for balancing the game! God, why does it take you people so long to fix the game and balance things out just…the…boost…just scrap them already!!

They got the boosts to what they should have been to begin with. It takes a long time to earn enough to boost one stat and they exist to help give a player an edge over another.

Players were making monsters the first day and killed game play and destroy any kind of balance.

In one month, I got so sick of over boosted rats and only one stRATegy of play, I quit all PvP on my primary account (minus once a month to get my trophy’s to show) and purposely stayed in the lower to mid arenas on my 2nd account where there were almost no rats and few monsters.

2 Likes

Looking to 4 directions from my home. Only 1 green drop found.

I can’t say it is improved.