Ludia Forums

Thank you for the events this month!

Two night lights, Dagur’s skrill, one costume, a few uniques… And a premium? Nice!!!

I already own them but it’s pretty sweet for others who don’t own them yet.

5 Likes

It’s stupid that you can search premiums, it ruins the feeling when you get them

2 Likes

I agree. Dagur’s Skrill after, what four years, of not being available? Get him. He’s a great Brawl asset.

5 Likes

Considering Dynamojo isn’t available this season other than buying it in packs (which still doesn’t guarantee you getting it), I’m happy they’re trying it this way.

5 Likes

yea he is sooooo op in brawl. i agree with you

2 Likes

Yea I agree with you. I can now finally search and Insha Allah I will get Pouncer!! Her island is prepared and now it is time to prepare her to set on my berk!!

1 Like

But Premium Dragons are not rare anymore, so I would rather wait half a year or more to have a chance to get this dragon in a package.Because now the premium dragons are just thrown after you and I find that a pity

2 Likes

Premium Dragons aren’t even as much of a rarity as they once were and I’m okay with that.

Toothless can bring back a Premium Pack, you can get one from a Gold Pack, or even a Classic Pack from Odin’s Market as well as plenty of other places.

They’re still rare enough for me, but it’s nice that we have one that’s searchable. Maybe that comes up once a year, and that’s fine by me.

Though maybe the community could vote on the next Premium searchable for 2022 @ChrisP ?

1 Like

Many players would still disagree that Premiums are now “thrown” at them.

3 Likes

These players who do not think that premium dragons are thrown after them, do not know how it was in the past, when you were extremely happy if you got 1 after several months.

3 Likes

Personally I found them easier in the past.

1 Like

Not a bad idea! I will take it back to the rest of the team and see what would be possible :grinning:

3 Likes

@ChrisP , I have some ideas for the game. Most of them is about the legendary dragon that i want to see which is the Eruptodon. I have a Topic on it with more ideas. Plz check it then reply to me that some (or all of) these ideas will come in the future of the game? The link to the topic: How about this update should come in the game?

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. The way they hand out premiums ruins the special feeling of getting a premium. Although I always look forward to changes, premiums might be a bit too much to have be available to search. Essentially at this point, the entirety of premiums is becoming more like an extra fancy title rather than a super rare dragon. So, for those who are complaining about not getting a premium in a while just think about how lucky you have it now.

3 Likes