Ludia Forums

Thank you Ludia for free unlimited boosts! Again! :)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

12 Likes

Yeh I call bull on that you received 600 boosts

1 Like

Yeah and I have beachfront property in Kentucky that I am willing to sell dirt cheap.

3 Likes

He’s not the only one, I have multiple reports of people getting similar amounts.

people were able to get 600 boosts in an hour and a half? Must have a really good distribution of green drops.

7 Likes

Hey now… We have nice beaches in Kentucky.
Just cause its not next to an ocean doesnt mean its not a beach :rofl:

graysonlake-copy
I’m serious btw lol

12 Likes

Don’t worry. They will have a better time selling there property then me. I have a ocean front property in Arizona. :joy::joy:

those photos are beautiful. lakefront beaches can be just as pretty as ocean front.
and you tend to get less foot traffic than an ocean front tourist beach.

2 Likes

I was able to get 300 the last couple times, but had to double back which cut into spin time.
This time I took a loop and got 400ish.

Had I have found a slower driving loop, 600 would be doable, but the HWY 204 was just to fast to maximize that segment. You have to be ready to roll at 10AM EST though.

1 Like

Imagine bragging on the bug exploitation and use the game’s incompetence as an excuse, while gaining so many extra boosts for YOURSELF and other players are missing out. Very fair :clap:

1 Like

i think its more telling that the issue is so common that people are ready and waiting for the exact milisecond reset happens to take advantage of it. i honestly don’t blame people.

12 Likes

I’m blaming both, those people are able to travel at that very time, fine. Taking advantage of the bug? Not fine. Bragging about it? Even worse.
And of course the game is responsible for this as people are getting boost worth tens of thousands of cash

It’s not an exploit so I encourage everyone to just enjoy free stuff.
If ludia can’t fix something this simple then just enjoy what the game gives you. It’s a bit strange to brag about it but whatever.

4 Likes

Thing is, not everyone would be able to enjoy it. Some are working so unable to spin at the time, some are sleeping because of the timezone. And some just simply can’t travel at the time so they don’t gain much
Pretty sure many jobless gamers just go travelling at the time on purpose to maximise the gain for themselves

2 Likes

I don’t feel bad for Ludia one bit.
This has been reported time and again.
If it isn’t a big enough deal for them to correct it, then I don’t feel bad about getting a few extra Interact tokens.
(I don’t think I got any extra boosts…)

1 Like

that sucks, interact tokens are the one thing stopping me from spinning stops usually, they’re just too much sometimes

Of course they will. And why not? Should you hold back with anything because you feel bad for the other players? Life doesn’t work like that.

Once it’s a bug.
Three times? It must be a feature of the week.
Ludia doesn’t communicate well.
It’s like spotlight hour in pogo, but unannounced.

4 Likes

This was flagged why?

1 Like

At this point I don’t understand why they don’t just let people take advantage of it.

This isn’t even the second or third time something like this happened, so there must be something very wrong in the game’s code that a bug like this keeps popping up, and there doesn’t seem to be a permanent fix.

2 Likes