Ludia Forums

Thank you ludia for this really cool game

It is just a topic to thanks ludia about all they did for this game,they kept supporting it even with the covid 19 situation, they listen to the the community for many thing(brachiosaure, iguanodon… ) ,and they gave us one of the best jurassic world game
so thank you ludia :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

8 Likes

True . With unlocking every dino it would even be better. Only thing this game misses

1 Like

I for one think that we must wait for the creatures in Tournaments, and wouldn’t really call it something the Game misses unless you’re talking about the rest of the base unlocks (Rajasaurus, Suchomimus, etc) to which I agree that it is a minor drawback, but @Keith mentioned that while they don’t have plans to roll out the unlocks yet they are looking into ways for doing it.

2 Likes

May I please learn in which device you are currently playing the game? I haven’t been in a such joy since I am having continuous connection errors. Please mail the info to me privately otherwise the forum patrol would chase you down and get you locked up for a week or so. @Indominusrexgen2

1 Like

I hope they won’t ban me for another century just for writing these down. 'Cause I feel like I will be getting suspensions just for saying hi since then. I am planning to reveal my moded experience in a seperate thread very soon, if that won’t happen.

2 Likes