Ludia Forums

Thank you, Ludia, for working on the Social Tab!

I can see names now! And I have not had to restart my app all day long just to chat about DNA. I still do not have the invite button.
I haven’t done anything different to my phone.

[EDIT:
I remember now that I had to make sufficient room for another app to do a TapJoy offer. After completing my action, I uninstalled the new app.
I did NOT want to remove anything on my phone, but I wanted that hard cash bad enough.
Maybe JWA needs waaaaay more room than it initially requires.]

Topic seems to have become sarcastic at this point. :confounded::laughing:

Who is still having issues? And what are the problems?

@Dolphin, I know you said earlier that it’s still not working for you. :cry:

@Stormi_Wolffe?
@Danelle919?

4 Likes

everything used to be doable, filling requests errors a lot now, if i see them at all within 5 restarts :frowning:

1 Like

Oh no!! Maybe we traded abilities :rofl:
I do see the requests are still hanging around after being filled. I keep trying to fill them.

What is the maximum number of friends we can add?
I’m 100 and it seems still able to add more??

1 Like

I’m not sure what the cap is. At first, Ludia told me it was 50 friends. Yet, I had 100, because I went to asking every opponent after every battle and not all excepted. Now, I have 88.
I have learned of several players having 100, but not more than that until now. :thinking::heart_eyes:

Still having issue. The messages doesn’t appear anymore and I can’t message after I fight in arena. Need to restart the app to chat again and make appear the new messages in the alliance…

1 Like

Wow. I don’t think I’ve run into that one yet, @Pepito_Aie. That’s definitely not fun!

I remember now that I had to make sufficient room for another app to do a TapJoy offer. After completing my action, I uninstalled the new app.
I didn’t want to remove anything on my phone, but I wanted that hard cash bad enough.
Maybe JWA needs waaaaay more room than it initially requires.

1 Like

@LadyHadden it works for me sometimes, sometimes not, its glitchy for sure

1 Like