Ludia Forums

Thank you Ludia (not sarcastic)

I loved this update got so much stuff

1 Like

well that’s gonna be an annoying achievement

1 Like

wow. i want the achievement, but dont want to miss that many darts

1 Like

Missing a few swinging tails or necks while a sauropod suddenly stops cornering should do it eventually lol

1 Like

Maybe all those concaveonator’s I see could now be useful

1 Like

This is epicIMG_20210224_191652_435

2 Likes

Huh?you mean you like that creature animations are lagging and are delayed?it was obvious that this company would bring new bugs with this update.

Uhm… cool, but other than me dropping down how am I going to get that achievement? It’s so specific.

Think it will be fun trying… an Anky in Shores will be amusing.

mine’s got no chance in aviary. an unboosted lv 20 anky will get demolished. guess i’ll save it for an eventual thing. it may be easier for newer players to get that one.

Just need to get lucky and be winning a match easily and then put it on :rofl: Mines only 15…so mght need to be very lucky!

It’s difficult, but not impossible.

2 Likes

i haven’t unlocked this achievement yet, but seeing this, it may be easier than anticipated.

1 Like

Ironically for such a “terrible” update I don’t think I’ve seen so much forum and discord chatter about an update and its contents of late (ignoring 2.0) :rofl:

1 Like

It’s not a terrible update at all though. Sure, it has no creatures, but the extra achievements give us something else to work towards. They have been asked for since day one pretty much.

im sure a lot of people thought they would have almost all of them done as soon as the update dropped.
having a good portion of them be behind prereqs, mysteries, and even difficult achievements for long time players gives them some longevity.

1 Like

Exactly. These new achievements give everyone something else to work towards not just about hunting, battling and trying to climb the Arena ladder.

Indeed - perhaps people will learn to wait and see what they get rather than slamming something they haven’t even seen.

Ha! Who am I kidding.

im dreading getting to the anky one. tho it seems some win trading will be going on in higher arenas for a bit.