Ludia Forums

Thank-You Note to Ludia

I gotta say, I’ve been playing this game for over a year now. I’ve played a fair few games before, and this is definitely one of my favorites.

I have level 24 uniques, and I still have a reason to gather commons. It’s also common that most weeks, showcases still have at least one dino that I get excited about.

This game is coming close to 200 total creatures. There have always been a select few outliers in the balance, but for the vast majority, the balance is very impressive.

The game still progresses in its new hybrids without slowing its pace. The team courageously introduces new creatures and mechanics that can influence the meta, and I’m sure it’s not rare they brace themselves for the potential backlash. In this case, imperfection is price of expansion. I appreciate new material, even though it inevitably needs touch-up to be fair later.

The new hybrids are creative and artistic. I like seeing worlds and possibilities expand. I tell you, the Purutaurus is a masterpiece. That makes my heart sing, and it’s not the only one.

We all even got Christmas presents! Epic incubators! I love those things. Thank you, Ludia.

I believe criticism is naturally a prevailing fruit of forums–Not because everyone hates the game, but just because frustrating things tend to draw more notice. Have some fresh air. :slight_smile:

Happy New Year!

12 Likes