Ludia Forums

πŸŽ‰ Thanksgiving Week πŸŽ‰

Looks like my vacation will start well!!!:hushed:

24 Likes

Yay… procerat.

Others are decent though

1 Like

Not a bad week. I dont have dilocherius yet. If i could get 150 off of it I’ll call that a win. It won’t make it, but it will bring me close. As for phrousura, hopefully i can get her up another level. Maia has been a hard find recently.

Edit: Master strike looks like stegocera. Yay min rat swaps.

4 Likes

I enjoyed this week too, mainly because will have 3 epic incubators during the week!

4 Likes

3 epic strikes though. So much coin :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Erlikosaurus :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Earning Erliko and Green Chicken will be great!!!

4 Likes

I’m more for erliko. Trying to get Erlidom as my first unique.

4 Likes

thanksgiving master strike? gonna be tough with my team. Especially since we don’t know what it will be. I barely beat the Halloween strike. But this is shaping up to be a nice event.

Also going for the erliks. I got plenty of proceratho components if i decide to level her. I want to work on the erlik hybrids more.

3 Likes

If Phorusa is in it… damm that is going to be hard

3 Likes

Since it’s probably going to be the featured creatures, tanks are your friends. Only problem i would have is procerath if its in there. Those things are nasty. And it would most likely be lv 30.

4 Likes

Lol I just unlocked Dilorach. At least it’s a free level, along with Phorusaura.
And Procera again? Is there any doubt it’s getting a hybrid at this point?

4 Likes

Yoshi again? Meh to that.

I’m close to unlocking Dilora (taking my time since I won’t be using her), and Kelenken will be nice, as will Phorosuaura. I already have far too much Erliko, though…

2 Likes

Erliko gen 2 is welcome ,on the orher hand im a bit sick already of seying procerat on every single event

3 Likes

Erliko is nice but rest is trash

1 Like

Great week :blush:, can reach 26 for erlidominus and 26 also for yoshi! And diloracheirus attempt not bad at all, and more coins also!

1 Like

What do you mean? Phorasaurua is amazing at dealing with rats, and if it’s outmatched, it can always run away and swap in another day. Erlikosaurus gen 2 makes the handy erlikospyx or as I like to call it the β€œbleeder chicken” diloracheirus may not be as good as it used to be still somewhat useful in the arena. Procerwrath is good as it has 2 distracting moves and a dodging move.

5 Likes

Yay! Diloracheeeerrrrrius And Phorusaura! Erliko duo to!

2 Likes

This week is awesome but I’d replace dilorach for spyxy.

5 Likes

Some extra dilo can’t hurt, it’s still a happy member of my team.
What’s that red scent?

1 Like