Ludia Forums

Thankyou Wrothgar

I’m a forum regular (only reader) but today’s my first post. I won against a great. Nothing to gloat . Just letting others know how much the good people here help us novices in game planning and strategy.
@wrothgar Two lucky evasives and your detailed strategy of opening & revenge kill with diloracheirus in another thread helped a great deal in winning.
Lucky to win against you or you just weren’t paying attention. I’ll take the win

anyway.
Thankyou.

9 Likes

Haha enjoy the win OP…
Winning against @wrothgar doesn’t come easy and it doesn’t come often :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Hey @Juggyraman gg! Dont sell yourself short. You played very well! Keep it up :slight_smile: I am very happy to hear the strategy discussion is helping! I LOVE strategy. I love this game. I take it too seriously sometimes :joy:

@Hersh you are too kind buddy, I say the same about you!!

I love that the community is growing, and that the strategies are really taking off. Frankly a large reason for this I have to credit to @hersh as he made that thread about gameplay thats what, 400 replies and growing?

Ive learned a lot (and continue to learn a lot!) From both those I face and here at these forums.

Thanks @Juggyraman for being part of the community!

19 Likes

I am also hardly great, Im just a passionate loud mouth that plays too much :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Thanks soo much @wrothgar!

Haha, I’m glad everyone’s enjoying that thread! It’s really fun to see a first person view of other teams playing …

I’m a little overdue to post my new team at work on there btw :popcorn:

4 Likes

I cant wait to see it!!

Also fight against @wrothgar several times.
Feel really jealous for that high lv Diloracherius.:roll_eyes:

Here’s one against @Hersh

5 Likes

Haha I’m flattered you saved this one @Tarbosaurus!

This has gotta be a throwback, I don’t think I’ve ran into you in a while …

Just like the Last time my trophy count was anywhere near that was a few tournaments ago :sweat_smile::joy::man_facepalming:t4:

I am glad you got a decent incubator out of that match tho!

2 Likes

Yep @Tarbosaurus just beat me a few hours ago :joy: gg!

1 Like

Thanks …got a lot to learn…Keep up the good work guys…

1 Like

Can I play too? :grin: Sorry Hersh!

4 Likes

Haha, Alex. I had no idea you were TaserFace actually until now, lol

4 Likes

Hahaa dont think many people do!

5 Likes

Hahaha, really salting the wound bro!
I thought we were friends :joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Il take what I can get :joy: we ARE friends! Until you launch another attack on my green chicken :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Wait wrothgar is handing out wins?! Where are you… give me some incubators!! ^.^

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Its free win day!!! :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

I knew it was you ever since your utahsino @Hersh
Nice battle! :wink:

3 Likes

Hahah great game @Tenterro!
I hope this thread doesn’t become too popular :joy::sweat_smile::man_facepalming:t4:

6 Likes

@Tenterro

I’m still playing around with utahsino.
It does win many matches against rinex 1:1 in the first battle, it all depends on when each side uses that IC. I wonder if I went crit impact instead of strike on that 2nd move, and went IC right after that it wouldve gone differently…

The other thing to look out for is when the distraction will wear off.

It really is fun seeing those two against each other tho!

2 Likes