That nerf hit Quetz too hard

I used to be able to do a lot with her, now, even after adding 2 attack boosts, she’s still not back to her original attack and almost always fails to knock out opponents, usually by around 20hp or so.

That combined with a constant stream of high level opponents is really driving me insane. I really want Ludia to reconsider this nerf, especially when Erlidom got away without getting any sort of nerf at all (despite being immune, dealing far more damage than her and having easier to find ingredients).

10 Likes

I mean she was just supposed to be a anti-speedster so are you having trouble with them or tanks and chompers?

Ill be honest I was a bit tilted too when that (random) nerf came out, especially just after slowly leveling it to somewhat team level so I coud use it. Its still a good dino, but 130 (260 off rampage) is very noticable.

1 Like

Quetzorion can’t even one shot Erlidom now. And it does worse against all the other speedsters over 3k health as well. Plus you can no longer get off as big a hit before dying to a chomper or another speedster. Or one shot dracorats that are more boosted.

5 Likes

Yeah i agree that Orion should at least be able to beat most speedsters, and that would include winning 100% against erlidom

1 Like

But doesn’t still do that? Like shouldn’t it just take an extra turn?

Well lots speedsters don’t just one shot each other you just guess have to be smarter when fighting it? I’m not sure tho

Quetzorion was built to be a hard erlidom counter. It had exactly enough damage to 1 shot, it could nullify, and it could invincibility. Quetzorion did not deserve nor need this nerf, when certain other monsters are still running around unchanged and much more powerful with more common ingredients. It was just a hurtful nerf overall, not just in certain matchups. Even those it loses, it now does less damage.

It’s damage used to be 50 points higher than Erlidom, it’s now 80 points lower. And it’s even lower than Procerat for goodness sake.

2 Likes

I think It isn’t 100% now.
Besides, with how bad the speedsters become with this boosting system I really don’t see a reason for that nerf. It was good enough that i was considering using It in place of erlidom, but now there’s no way i would consider that.

2 Likes

I mean ya lots of those nerfs were just not fair or in the case of moth totally pathetic

2 Likes

Yeah they nerfed moth by 50 damage, left procerat and gemini unchanged, and added mammolania, yet they nerfed Orion and Alloraptor by 130 and 100 damage respectively? Logic amirite

1 Like

Yeah most of those nerfs made absolutely no sense, the few that were necessary were either not enough or or the wrong stats. I really hope they fix this next update.

1 Like

I mean you can hit then just null can’t kill you without a Crit I think

You go the good old invincibility then rampage the sidestep then either strike or rampage that takes it out so it still counters it.

We said that about every update… guess what happens

1 Like

Yes but I miss the days of a guaranteed one shot and the ability to kill it while taking no damage at all lol.

1 Like

Ardentis wasn’t left unchanged, It got an hp nerf. But It should have gotten a damage nerf instead. But i agree with your point overall.

Agree. All the things that needed the nerfs either didn’t get one at all, or it was very minor. A bunch of very unecessary nerfs happened instead, and I can’t even list the number of unecessary and damaging nerfs this patch

Oh yeah it did lol sorry forgot

Ya but that’s also a problem just say ya KO mean like you just getting a free kill that’s why don’t use spxs since I start with it an erlidom gets a free kill. Same with phorasura

Typically, if you send both out together, it happens like this:

Quetz: Long Invinc
Erlidom: Rampage/Cloak
Quetz: NR
Erlidom: MSS
Quetz: SS
Erlidom: MSS
Quetz: SS
Erlidom: MSS, etc.

Thanks to Erlidom’s MSS remaining for one turn longer than SS, it means that a well played Erlidom (which most are, in library at least) will almost always beat Quetzorion. It’s yet another guessing game.

5 Likes