That’s not battling

Facing Thor’s that are higher levels than anything I have and can 1 hit everything I have ending the battles in 3 hits is not battling or fun. This happened twice in 3 battles. Why is it so difficult to fix the matchmaking?

5 Likes

It must be fun for the player with the Thoraldosaurus the has a base damage of 2080 though wheeze

I don’t see fun for both sides. If I would be the player with Thor, I would be missing the challenge…just boring to eat everything with one hit

2080, that’s cute. Most have 2400+

2 Likes

Every single match today that had a Thor in it was 135 speed with at LEAST 2400 damage, normally 2600+.

Cant win anymore…

To think back when rats and boosts and Thors didnt exist I was 4799 when skill mattered. Now that proper matches and counters and such don’t exist anymore and its just a Thor one shot fest and then get ratted when Thor is dead…IF its dead…my rating is like 4250.

@Ludia_Developers I hope all the money you have earned from boosts is bringing you happiness, because its being paid for with OUR misery.

3 Likes

Lol wait til you guys start seeing the thors with 2900 dmg and 7000 HP :rofl: those are fun LOL

1 Like

I won’t, because I keep dropping :stuck_out_tongue:

@Tielenaar There is no escaping… you’ll be hunted by them, they will find you eventually :fearful:

1 Like

Poor soul hasn’t seen the killer Rinex yet.

Poor you. Most of the Thor’s I see are speed 127. There are couple of 135 ones out there and I rarely see 140. Poor you

I wonder what Ludia think when they read this .
Maybe they figure that we will all need to buy more boosts to catch up with these beasts .
And sadly so many will do just that , thus playing into Ludia hands as that’s exactly what they want .
Whereas if we don’t buy them , and simply carry on dropping , just doing what she needed for our daily task , they may have to rethink .
One thing is certain , the player base will soon drop with this madness . There is no way to keep up without spending on boosts at every possible opportunity .

2 Likes