That was fast... New hybrid

3 Likes

Wow!! You already have the updated game!!! Mine still showing maintenance(((

My update just showed up! YASSS!

9 Likes

I got 11 10’s on fusing it…

I realize it was on a much lesser hybrid but I got very lucky I got two fifties in a 60

1 Like

When I tried to open the game and didn’t say anything but when I went to the App Store It showed an update

Look like a good shield breaker. I lack some Trex gen2 DNA to finish it.

You don‘t believe how much I regret the fact that I ignored all this DNA in these month thinking there wouldn‘t be cool hybrids some day.

Yeah I was wrong. But now I have a new goal and start hunting with more pleasure!!

1 Like

Same… Close

2 Likes

PNG
loving it!

983 attack at level 16.

Lets get some fusions done :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

Man I want to buy some coins! but I think I should wait for black friday. I have a feeling they will do some good deals…hopefully.

Whooo! First new Hybrid! Kept getting 20s throughout the fusion. The best part: IT HAS THE INDORAPTOR DESIGN!!! AHHHHHHH!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Screenshot_20181120-090437

I can keep clicking on her animations all day – y’all think I’m playing, but no, seriously, I have never been so happy for Purrasaurus and Lyrthronax in my life xDDDD

1 Like

Purrotyth its a beast and men he looks so damn cool :heart_eyes: finnaly counter atack Dinos will shine thanks a lot Ludia
Love this update

1 Like

I got Dracoceratops and Purrolyth straight off the bat. Had expected to have enough to do a couple more but no luck. :frowning:

The most interesting point of this hybrid is…

It shared the same base 3D model with I-raptor!!

So if you tap this creature, you are literally watching a I-raptor with crocodile’s armor and head.

1 Like