Ludia Forums

That's enough! (Swap in Stunning Strike) 😒

Nothing is more annoying than “Swap in Stunning Strike” all the time :neutral_face:

IGNORE THE INDORAPTOR GEN 2,THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH

Note

Yes. I also use “Swap in Damage”. But I’m not as annoying as this guy. I only use this swap once, but this guy doesn’t like to use it once!

I use “Swap in Stunning Strike” and I’m in favor that this thing needs nerf,and you?:thinking:

• Swap in Stunning Strike Needs Nerf
  • Swap in Stunning Strike Don’t Need Nerf

0 voters

Tell your opinion / suggestion about it!:wink:

2 Likes

swap in stuns are not decided by 75% chance but by karma.
if you have been good this year, you wont be stunned :wink:

15 Likes

I applaud the user for actually pulling off that strategy and having success with it.

4 Likes

It shouldn’t bypass armour.

5 Likes

Shouldn’t hit if the stun fails.

2 Likes

you’re being ironic, right??

1 Like

Yes swap in stunning strike can be annoying but be happy it’s not guaranteed to stun, also just bring in some immune dinos and that’ll work against those annoying swap in stunning strikers.

Just lower the stun chance of swap in stunning strike to like 50% or 33% or something. Normal swap in stun can stay at 66% or even get buffed to 75%. Other option is to change all swap in stunning strike to swap in headbutt, with the 0.5x damage

1 Like

I forgot, everyone has immune creatures on their teams!

What irritates Is Switching, Damageing, Regenerating, Running Away and so an “Infinite Loop”

5 Likes

No, I am not. I’m actually even more impressed now that I remember both Indos are immune to stun.

2 Likes

Just use pterovexus, period.

Everyone have this?no

1 Like

And?What does this have to do with “Swap in Damage?”

1 Like

This make sense…

Lol :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I would argue nothing is more annoying the cautious strike… and judging by the indo2 in all your photos your opponent probably figures it’s their best chance. Fight annoying with annoying. Seems fair to me.

8 Likes

Congratulations, you lost my respect :wink::wink:

Great Idea!!!

I’m more or less neutral on this matter.
I can see how it’s a big pain in the but, but also I don’t think it needs a nerf.
Most of the dinos that have it are easy to level, so they’re higher level than most of a team. i.e. einiasuchus and stegocera. There is also nothing stopping people from playing this strategy since the game allows it. I don’t think it’s a swap in ability issue. It’s more of a cleanse lockdown issue, which allows the continuous swaps. Ludia already changed how the cleans on Regen and Run works (why? I have no idea). So i think we could take that a bit further. and all these swap in dinos that have a regen ability can get a bit of a tweak to it.

2 Likes

Perfect!!:joy:

1 Like

Swapping stun strike, Dig in cleanse, swap to another stunning strike, digging cleanse,… that sounds really annoying but you need some armor piercing to crush those fools

3 Likes