Ludia Forums

That's the scariest thing i've seen!

What Kind of MONSTER Is This???

It Killed 2 of My Creatures,and One Didn’t Touch This Thing!!!

2 Likes

Monster? That’s not a monster…THIS is a monster…

17 Likes

You think that’s scary lol

2 Likes

tenor

12 Likes

I Will NEVER want to battle with You!!

Of Course,because i do not see that every day in the arena 6

1 Like

D23tuFIUcAAQHJ3

6 Likes

One good thing about 1.8: these are now scarier to DracoceRAT-OPs! :laughing: Thanks to today’s boost strike, Stegod is now tier 6 health. I used saved HC to give Tragod another attack buff.

4 Likes

My Kapro could take that on. But not the lvl 29 one (at least not at current level).

2 Likes

my baby yoshi. only hope when i meet this:

thank you 1.7 developers. you are brilliant! :clap:

3 Likes

Procera is a Thor Killer…can even take out boosted Thors a few levels higher.

2 Likes

To a canary a cat is a monster, were just used to being the cat.

2 Likes

The game has changed…

Yeah, procerathomimus is very op for an epic. Surprised it isnt a tyrant when it really should be

Its monomimus before it was destroyed in nerfs, but even better. Not even needing evasive despite its frailty is a testament to that

3 Likes

instant 90% distract
2x high damage distract
nullify basic
it’s 4800 damage in 2 hits.
and it’s immune. :smile:

but nothing above is outstanding like its main stat for me: it’s simply the fastest hybrid in game. my tier 6 speed is faster than everything i ever met in arena.
:heart_eyes:

all this is why i pray for having procera selected every battle, and random the others. if we had option to mark 1 preffered dino and system selects the rest, i would for sure with yoshi. all battles i have it selected is a very high chance i win (if ludia’s matchmaker don’t place me against lvl 29-30 monsters, of course). nice to finish hurted dinos and be ready to 2x next. or smash faster ones like magna.
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

2 Likes

OMG…that’s lethal

2 Likes

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Lord Lythronax lol :joy:

2 Likes