Ludia Forums

Thawfest bug

So check out these pics. This is why I’ve stopped playing Thawfest. I had killed off the first 2 dragons, and all of a sudden I get this message just when I try to use Dreadfall’s shot.

It looked like it corrected, and so I continued on with the battle. Now the opponent team is down to ONE dragon, and I still have ALL FIVE of mine with more than half health. Then suddenly I get another notice:

So I lost, and LOST MY 5 BATTLE BONUS, because the server had to catch up???

And if you look closely at the 2nd pic, you can SEE nearly all the health is left in the 3 dragons on the right. The only one that maybe should have died was Gasleak (purple Gastly Zapplejack), but I should have won hands down.

1 Like

I’m sorry that happened, dbigner. Our team is working on a solution to this issue. In the meantime, could you contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, so our team can try to make this right for you? Thanks!

This is happening to me too! Usually I can work around it but lately it’s out of control just popping up over and over.

And beware Melanie! It’s worse now with this update!! 7 times in ONE game!

The same thing just happened to me too. I send screenshots to support too. We’ll see what they will reply.

1 Like