The 2nd Alliance To Achieve Tier 10 Championship Rewards!

I’m very pleased with this achievement for my Alliance. My whole team has put in work all month to make this happen! Hours spent battling opponents and frustration. I can’t imagine the amount of coins, boost, in game cash, and real cash spent to make this a reality for us.

Major props to my Tournament Officers and their squad for the advice and help along the way as well as our big spenders. This is a combination of skill and advantage players who all wanted the same thing.

I love my team and they deserve this. We’ve pushed long and hard for a 1st place finish, which we’ve yet to have but becoming the 2nd team ever to reach this milestone is one big achievement for us and we are thrilled right now. Win or lose the championship we are satisfied with our performance.

We are part of ARK (Alliance Resource Korner) major props to the support there for helping this become a reality with the training, recruiting, and friendships since I joined in January! Shout out to @DinoL3o @ARK come check us out!

26 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
Congratulations. And great work.

6 Likes

Could not be more proud of our team! Well said, Phil.

6 Likes

Congratulations Phil and Timmy What Is It! Technically Timmy What Is It is the first alliance to reach it in a tournament season where there are no bugs that affected players or added extra medals.

Truly remarkable! :star_struck:

11 Likes

I forgot about that!! Thanks man! You’re right!

2 Likes

Really proud of everyone that made this possible
Amazing team

3 Likes

So proud to be a part of Timmy What Is It! What an amazing ride and accomplishment!! Fantastic leadership and fantastic people overall. We deserved this! :muscle:t3::metal:t3::muscle:t3:

4 Likes

Awesome job Timmy What Is It! With that amount of dedication your team definitely deserves the tier 10 incubator!

2 Likes

Well done guys.

Really hope Ludia don’t mess up your rewards on Monday!

3 Likes

Congrats to timmy! They did do an awesome job. But lets not forget the quetz championship that had no bugs where KR got over 650k as well

4 Likes

That was bugged too. Many alliances had people whose medals were not counting as it was not taking the top 50 but rather the first 50.

If anything that bug only hurt teams (including our own) so I don’t see how our accomplishment is lessened by that?

2 Likes

Proud member of Timmy What Is It!! An alliance where everyone plays hard but most importantly helps each other.

3 Likes

Think you are reading too much into this. We are congratulating a team in ARK for this great accomplishment and Ludia for having a tournament season in which we had no bugs.

Many alliances have come far in the tournaments and Ludia has too. Showing our friends at Ludia a bit of love also :heart:

6 Likes

I completely agree! Just don’t like when people try to take away from others accomplishments. Timmy did an amazing job as I said

6 Likes

Congratulations!
I’m sure in the future even more alliances will be able to hit rank 10

Good luck for the next championship everyone.

5 Likes

Congrats to Timmy.

ARK, it must feel great to be able to tag along on that high. Let’s try not to crash too awkwardly on the way down.

A good supporter wouldn’t invite controversy to tarnish the celebration.

5 Likes

1 Like

@Cesar & @User097

I mean no disrespect to your alliance. When you all reached tier 10 first I was in the thread expressing my congratulations on your achievement. I did say that we were the 2nd team to reach this milestone. The competition is real, you guys are no joke. We haven’t beat you yet, well one time we were 2nd to Apex. We have not had a 1st place finish yet though.

Thank you everyone on your comments, we appreciate it. :100:

7 Likes

No disrespectful felt from you whatsoever! Keep up the great work

5 Likes