Ludia Forums

The 40 Boss Creatures

With some mystery still lurking within what is to come this update, I have gone ahead and taken a guess at what these possible pictures could mean
Either it could be a teaser, or it could be absolutely nothing, but considering the fact that in Jurassic World The Game, the max level a boss can get is 99 and that Bajadasaurus glitch showed a max of 99, I’m guessing it could be a boss. So I have made a table of how these creatures would be numbered and some creatures you will realize are higher numbers then they should be, that’s because any creature above 40 I have divided by 3 or 2 and they all seemed to fit in a certain spot.

Death Dodo ? ? Colossus 04 ? Alpha 06 ? Maelstrom 08 Omega 09 ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
? ? ? ? Phoenix 44/15 Salamander 16 ? Kraken 18 Vulcan 19 ?
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
? Bajadasaurus 22 Sinoceratops 23 ? ? ? Akupara 81/27 ? ? ?
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Behemoth 93/31 Juggernaut 32 Ouroboros 66/33 ? ? ? ? ? Valkyrie 77/39 ?
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Clearly some of these aren’t in the game and won’t be added straight away, like the Microposaurus boss, the Aquatic bosses, the Pterodactylus boss and the Gigantophis boss, but who knows what the future holds.
Now I noticed something about almost all of these boss creatures, the original creatures that they are based off of are not in families! Except the Behemoth 93 boss, because that is Elasmotherium, but that was the latest boss creature added to Jurassic World The Game, so I’m not sure if it should be counted. So what does this mean if the Boss creatures are based off of creatures that do not have families? Well if you were banished from your family/tribe/whatever, I’m sure you would want revenge, these are what most of these creatures are based off of, Revenge, I also noticed none are hybrids, so we won’t be getting something crazy like Indominus 17, I don’t think, but all the question marks I have put down, what will take their place? Well creatures that were abandoned from their families and want revenge, such as Diplodocus, Irritator Gen 2, etc. Maybe even normal creatures that didn’t even get families, like Velociraptor, Koolasuchus. I’m guessing Lord Lythronax and the Goats might also be apart of these 40, but I’m not sure(As Lythronax is in a family and the Goats aren’t prehistoric creatures, so they might remain as normal April Fools/Campaign Bosses, not for Co-op), also 40 seems like a lot so they would probably be added over separate updates. What do you think? Am I really crazy or could I be on to something?

(Edit: I have noticed another potential thing where if you look at some of the creatures divided by 3 or 2, you will see some fit perfectly next to each other in groups of 3, Behemoth, Juggernaut and Ouroboros are the best example, if you looked I divided Behemoth by 3, Ouroboros by 2 and Juggernaut by 1, potentially meaning that some creatures will be released in groups of 3, so potentially we could be getting 3 Boss Fights per week is what I think it could mean.)

2 Likes

Definitely worth on to something. If there is one Thing I’ve learned from binge watching Nate bandy for almost 3 days, is that you need to look through every angle and see every outcome and, most importantly, LOOK AT EVERY DETAIL NO MATTER HOW MINUTE. This is definitely something interesting

1 Like