Ludia Forums

The agony of creating Erlidominus

4 Likes

I Dont remember the agony of creating it :thinking:
Maybe because i used to unlock it at saint pattys?

Ah yeah I remember the many 10 fuses. Definitely a soul crushing experience. The only thing that saved me from endless 10s was getting a lot of Golden Freddy Chicken DNA out of an epic incubator. I still feel that it needs another attack. Just seems like something is missing.

1 Like

Ouch… trust me though, Gemini is worse when you have to farm it from sanctuary and still only get fuses of 10

4 Likes

Thor was a real kick in the pants to fuse DNA. Took forever to get mine. But then again I was relying on FIPing Tarbo DNA in the sanctuary because Tarbo was a lot harder to come by

I feel horrible about this actually. My 10 and 7 year old asked my advice back then what to dart. I told them indo. My 7 year old listened and got his. My 10 year old got half way to unlocking tryko.

Fast forward and now, like 3 indo events later, my 10 year old does most strike events easily, but my 7 year old sometimes struggles. Working on tryko, but his scorpion isnt created yet…

i really hope for the fair play of everyone,the next saint pattys will be the same! i mean the possibility to dart a lot of uniques

1 Like

Trust me, this thing is a PAIN to get. But it is well worth it. It’s incredible.

I doubt there will be another St. Pattys day event like last year. That completely broke arena battles for a long time.

1 Like

Poor kid :’(

1 Like

Same lol, got it to level 22 ez

I have the same problem with spyx but I always seem to get a 10 on spinoyx whenever I finally grind the 200 bary gen 2 from sanctuaries. The worst part is that I’m 7 dna points away from it, 7! It’s worse than my indoraptor being at 1 point away because at least I have it knowing I can still mutifuse once I get the dna for it.

a couple of weeks ago after more than 1 year playing the game, i created Diloracheirus, lol , Ourano was so hard to get for me and all the Diloranosaurus fusions to get him to level 20 were 10.

Not agony until it ends in 99

3 Likes

That hurts to look at, not gonna lie :joy:… at least you’ve got her.

1 Like

1 Like

You’re not the only one