The anatomy of some creatures

I sometimes wonder how some hybrids function , I’ve called @Mudkipz here because I think he has a degree in biology. So let’s start take rincheniyon a combination between me and a bear dog like how does its body function another example is megalotops how does its body function does it lay eggs or give live birth what is its anatomy. And as another example glyptoceros a combination between a pacheycephalosaurid and a glyptodont how will it even function. And as my final three examples ankylodicurus monolorhino and gator cat what is their anatomy like we only have clues to it with rincheniyon being a wolf in sheep’s clothing and monolorhino changing its blood pressure and temperature

2 Likes

Most of them is Fuse For Fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That doesn’t make sense

1 Like

It’s not even a good excuse

2 Likes

Stegoceras + Glyptodon for a good defense, Glyptodon DNA will make Stegoceras head even more thick and hard, also a load of fur to keep it survive in cold.

2 Likes

Yes but you need to understand anatomy to answer the question of you these things function

1 Like

What s on the inside

1 Like

a layer of armor, then skin, then meat, internal organs and finally bone.

2 Likes

Yeah but reptiles and mammals have different anatomy and combining them makes cursed creatures like megalotops

1 Like

Megalotops looks really cool, and i’ll like to combine Whale with Ankyntrosaurus =)

It just looks cool but how will it poop(I’m serious) and digest food what will it’s blooded flow be like what will it’s vision and brain be like that s what I’m asking I mean just look at thisimage

Life finds a way.

1 Like

That can’t justify this also where’s @Mudkipz didnt I call him

Lol you get to the point where these combination are so farfetched that you basically have no choice but to suspend your disbelief, not much point in trying to apply actual biological logic to it :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

It literally looks like an old grandma with horns :laughing: :laughing:

I’d say that Megalotops most likely gives birth to live young, considering it appears to be made of more mammal DNA than dinosaur DNA.
It won’t be too problematic, since young ceratopsids had much smaller horns and frills when born so that won’t be an issue at birth.
Judging by the parents of the Megalotops species, I’d say it’s warmblooded, since Nasutoceratops was sort of warmblooded and Megalonyx definitely was it.
Diet would most likely not be affected that much, considering that both parents were herbivorous.
Overall internal anatomy would most likely be more mammalian than dinosaurian, but additional air sacs connected to the lungs wouldn’t be too illogical.

Any further questions? @Rinchenia_warrior

8 Likes

Tell us the truth @AdamKidman
You’re some mad scientist which made some sort of machine to bring this creature to life and studied it didn’t you
Just kidding but everything you said seems to bee true

Yeah, definitely not a mad scientist, of course not :upside_down_face:
No but for real, I study biologi right now, so I had anatomy last year and this year will be environmental stuff along with marine biology

Please don’t make this another aquatics thread lol

1 Like

The Indo model drives me nuts.

The back legs… Animal legs don’t bend like that naturally with few exceptions. Rabbits being one, yet we all know how they stand, walk/ hop, etc… The movements that Indo, Purru, etc… Have isn’t how they should be at all. If it was more rabbit, hare, or gerbil like in movement it probably wouldn’t bug me as much.

3 Likes

This is just because of a lazy programmer. I mean, in the movie it’s running around with an arched back, which would be logical for a creature with those proportions. We humans can’t walk quadropedally without either arching our backs and necks or walking on our knees.

2 Likes