Ludia Forums

The Apex Titan! Coming Soon!

Yes is a terror bird xd

6 Likes

Is this fan made??? because its not on the new release notes and that’s a sauropod shadow

2 Likes

Yes is a fanmade like the other Hybrid Creatures that i post un This forum hehe calm down! :wink:

2 Likes

That looks so cool!

2 Likes

Did you make that with JWA toolbox?

2 Likes

Oh I’m sorry, just that I haven’t been on for a while and I just came back to see the release notes and weekly events, sorry. But it would be a cool idea, since we now have 2 resilient apex creatures and 1 fierce

2 Likes

I Will Post His info card, and a Raid Simulation like Sarcos Magnum and Ignisdracon, I Made it with Photo Editor, and imagination :rainbow:

1 Like

Yes everybody become crazy with all the update’s information, cause it went too Early

2 Likes

IKR!!! now we have like 2 to 4 raids a day, and still no fierce boss, really hope its something like a dilo or snek that can spit venom or something

2 Likes

you can say that agian! it was like a month after sono,doedicurus,and eremo and now they are getting buffed,nerfed, and rework all over! PLus glyptodon,troodon, and pig-hog andrewsarchus is too good, too early, too fast

1 Like

everyone thought they were false notes until sooner than we expected the Patch notes were already published on the official website, it is incredible that although we have read it in the forum it was hard for us to believe it!