Ludia Forums

The app keeps crashing tonight

I’ve been trying to get into the app tonight, but it just keeps crashing, in fact, it is crashing on multiple devices. Is anyone else running into that problem?

5 Likes

Same here, and it’s driving me nuts.
On iPad Pro, even rebooted the device several times, just to be sure.

1 Like

Same here. I used wifi it crashed.
I used data it can’t connect

This is my second uninstall and install.

1 Like

Yeah, I also rebooted and removed the app from memory, but the app kept crashing despite that. Since it is affecting multiple people, hopefully they will quickly correct the issue.

1 Like

same! both on android and iOS, the stupid thing crashes every time I try to start it. I’ve rebooted my iPad and the android is a brand-new, fresh install. It’s happened since I updated to the new version (though I’ve been having connection dropping problems in iOS since the one before); it’s obviously some kind of trash update.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m sorry to hear that this is happening! The team has been made aware of this.

4 Likes

My game keeps on crashing too. I can’t log in. :confused: Do you think the game is under maintenance right now? :thinking:

I’ve been having same issue but I was able to get on for like idk maybe half a minute that’s it

Thank you for making the team aware of the issue!

1 Like

Thank you Ty Smith!

I already write the details of my issue here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For me too!

Moi aussi [quote=“discobot, post:17, topic:143741”]
Citation
[/quote]
adore

Me too. My game crashes at the final stages of loading around “Readying for Flight”

adore
[/quote]

Translated From French

“Me too [quote = “discobot, post: 17, topic: 143741”]
[/ quote]
adore”

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

Same too! Better be free ruins! :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cleared cache, cleared data, reinstalled the game, still crashing on final loading. At least notifications are working… xD

1 Like

Notifications reminds us that we can’t open the game. That sucks! It causing inconvenience and panic to everyone!

Same here. I’ve been trying to log in for an hour, but nothing works (rebooting the phone/removing the app).

I can’t enter the game. Pls help

1 Like

I cannot log in as well. I hope its all good cuz I personally have been playing this game for almost 7 years.

1 Like