Ludia Forums

The arena is very balanced 😐

Is that normal? I’ve never fought a creature of this level before!:confused:

3 Likes

It’s normal for me, I’ll see something like that every now and then.

3 Likes

Such high levels are common in Aviary, especially the easy to get ones.

6 Likes

Aviary to Library you’ll see lots of this. They stack one or two higher levels with boosts on a lower team and hope they draw them.

3 Likes

nah, suchotators aren’t a problem for me bc of Oogway

4 Likes

It’s not just Sucho, though I have gone up against at least 2 lvl 30 Sucho’s today. It’s Thors, Indo’s and all kinds of other ones that people were able to level up and overboost. They dump a bunch of their boosts into their highest level dino and then hope they pull it. Aviary and Library are a hot mess.

7 Likes

In the aviary is pretty normal to see rare and common high level and boosted creatures.

4 Likes

Yep. Suchos and miragaias. Big pains in the but when they’re so far over your own level.

5 Likes

Yep they are big pains but also a definitely win for you. Is actually cute that they think they can get you with some commons and rares.

2 Likes

Yep I’ve faced 2 level 28 stegods today. The amount of bulk on that thing is nuts

2 Likes

Hahaha
image image image image image
BoOsTs are a very Greta addition to jw alive completely balanced and well thought out

3 Likes

Screenshot_2019-12-25-01-14-01-511_com.ludia.jw2

6 in a row 3/0 battles…
Of. Course. All lost.

Max ranked on 5400 Now 5150/5200 struggling hard with this nonsense rivals…

5 Likes

Battling a little Bit this Xmas morning and finding 1 really OP dino and then a not boosted team.

The Procerat friend and so on…

This hurts so much. This people will normally stay lower and that reason is why I face them… Always managing Ludia to show their Hiprrmegaultra boosted dino that makes you 3/0.

Seriously… SPEED BOOST MUST DISAPPEAR

3 Likes

Yes very normal, unfortunately a lot of droppers (and people who have a few overleveled dinos)

2 Likes

The worst is when they also rob you for like 60 points. Sigh…

1 Like

I am in the high 4900’s (Aviary) and went against a person in the top 80 today really not sure how that works, bad match making or a serious dropper.

4 Likes

It’s not like we all get equal DNA for the same creatures. My team average is 25, but there are some like Sucho and Stegod I could take to high levels. They aren’t high level, and they aren’t on my team but I have considered it.

2 Likes

I bounce between high Library and low Gyrosphere Depot - every team I encounter now is loaded with level 30s.
Is that the usual strength of teams in this area?
I feel like I’m very underlevelled all of a sudden…

This is my team BTW:

4 Likes

Just faced several teams with lower creatures than mine that were boosted far beyond the strength of my team.

After the 4th straight loss against insurmountable odds, I realized my team is not strong enough.

I saw 3 options:

1.) Spend money on boosts.
2.) Drop arenas until my team becomes competitive.
3.) Quit playing a game that continuously makes it seem like you absolutely must spend real cash to stay at the attained level.

Options 2 & 3 were at the forefront. I then considered (confirmation bias or not, I truly believe these loss strings attributed to superior strength teams are by design) that these loss strings come and go, often associated with a boost sale.

I’ve had this discussion so many times in my head, I’m truly leaning towards option 3.

Boosts have Ludia’d this game… just when I think they can’t break it any worse.

Even when I do win, it’s against some horribly mismatched player that I actually feel sorry for, having defeated them so badly…they truly had no chance of winning.

7 Likes

Ever since these boost sales, I’ve noticed that people are just pouring everything into immune dodger dinos - Erlidom, Indoraptor, Yoshi, Indor2, etc. and hoping for the best. The new boosts system has made the arena far more unbalanced than before, especially where immune dinos are concerned.

Getting really tired of being unable to take down anything with dodge. Quetz needs an extra turn to use the nullifying rampage and Ardentis had her definitive rampage removed. Magna isn’t high enough level to use, Monostego can’t nullify anymore and… That’s mostly it.

4 Likes