Ludia Forums

The best news ever!

I feel this news is too good and too much for the good news thread.

Well, I finished my lvl 40 Zehaj!!!
Me being a klutz, I forgot to take a screenshot :upside_down_face:, but after doing this I got the Irritator I’ve been keeping at lvl 31 for days to lvl 40 too and that finally, oh finally completed the mission!

Of course, now I have 3 hybrids to make. Diplotator, Labrynthosaurus and Tropegopterus, and I intend on making them in that order.

Aaand starting
With an extra added bonus

Isn’t letting me tag so many people

I will keep putting updates about this in here

7 Likes

So I will just tag 10
@Tommy_Paoli @Jurassic_Fury @Sionsith @Bandeezee @Legomaster @Mary_Jo @Ned @OstaposaurusBae @Indoraptor08 @Indominusrexgen2 @Legomaster

2 Likes

Happy emojis:
:smiley::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::blush::smile_cat::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::hugs::partying_face::partying_face::confetti_ball::clinking_glasses::candle::birthday::raised_hands::cake::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

I saw that happen for a split second… this Thread accidentally made it’s way into the JWA Forum did it not? :flushed::joy:

4 Likes

Why did it suddenly turn from JWTG forums to JWA forums and then back to JWTG forums

3 Likes

Speed, I am speed… I observed it faster. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Congratulations :balloon:

2 Likes

Thanks!
10c

2 Likes

So cool!!!
What are your next plan???
Also so much dino need to be fed!!!

1 Like

My next plan is to fuse all 3 hybrids, and then get some other creatures to 40 to prepare for the dreaded 30 dinos to lvl 40 mission which I believe you told me about.
Edit:These

And boom

New mission is pretty easy, will finish it tomorrow at the most.
And this

2 Likes

Lol i ran out of food my zehaj is lvl 37

1 Like

Aaand

Yep

It looks so cute :heart_eyes:

It sits low in my lineup though

I am now on Laby

Why don’t you level it to 10? It would sit higher in your lineup.

I don’t need too and I’m running low on food

It only costs a couple of thousand and you have 5 million. What else are you gonna use it for.

I was previously on 7 mil.
I want a large hoard of food :upside_down_face:

First try!!

Now creating Tropegopterus!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:ce labyrinthosaurus, il est magnifique, après, je vous conseille ophiacomimus

2 Likes

Translated From French

This labyrinthosaurus, it is magnificent, afterwards, I advise you ophiacomimus

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

4 Likes

désolé, j’écris en anglais, mais c’est toujours traduit en français,

MOD EDIT

sorry, i write in english, but it’s always translated in french,

2 Likes