Ludia Forums

The Bye bye topic

No, I’m not leaving :slight_smile:
But since everyone is now opening a new topic, just to tell the entire forum they’re leaving, perhaps it’s easier to just post your “I’m leaving / deleting / taking sabbatical “ as a reaction. This way it’s much easier for us to find the entire list of all the players we want to wave goodbye instead of having to plough trough all the topics.
Also, it will help keep the topic list a bit more “clean”

So for all of you who are sick of this game, can’t stand the boosts, don’t have any money left to spend… I’m sorry you’re leaving. Goodbye

14 Likes

Yeah… I still see 1000000 other topic so appearing. Lol jk

1 Like

That’ll do the trick @J.C!

1 Like

14 Likes

Love that this is pinned. Now when people post those new topics(that will inevitably happen) mods can close those, and direct them here

3 Likes

I seriousley think we should respect those players who take time coming here and saying goodbye.

For every person who write, another 1000 players leave the game.

I’m happy to ready why players quit.

9 Likes

in a word, boosts - not their existence, but their continued botched execution, as well as what i perceive to be a fundamental undermining of what i enjoyed about the game itself.

this has been a great community - i’ve been a part of two fantastic alliances and met some simply lovely people who i will treasure, in various ways, for the rest of my putrid existence.

14 Likes

Me too but they don’t need to open a topic on it every single time. Better they do it in 1 topic so you can find it and see who’s left today… or yesterday… tomorrow

2 Likes

Sone people have already said they have left yesterday, today and tomorrow…lol Yet they are still here writing essays about the game
a la exscargot…did I get his name right lol

Once they post their goodbye post here the mods should just delete their account so we dont have to listen to it everyday.

2 Likes

When it comes time for me to leave. I’m making my own topic, Not posting it here to get lost in a sea of a bunch of other peoples posts. Fewer people will see it here and I wouldn’t be able to tag all the names of those i want to say my farewells too.

4 Likes

When i quit nobody will know

1 Like

Because it doesn’t matter. Posting a long drawn out goodbye message like your leaving your 25 year corporate job on a forum for a game is comical. Nobody cares

6 Likes

I care a whole bunch actually and am far from the only one.

6 Likes

Well ok. But caring about something so trivial is a funny thought to me

Speak for yourself. I care. I read every one of those posts because I love this game and I want to know if other people enjoy it or not. I want to see this game improve, not wither up and die due to lack of interest.

8 Likes

Curious @Justin_Larson do you have thoughts of quitting? Why else would you read through something that doesn’t pertain to you in the least and then post comments like that?

4 Likes

The typical response: “sorry your quitting. Goodbye”

And move on. Why care more than that

Nope…never once has it crossed my mind

And your response to the second question is…

1 Like