Ludia Forums

The canadian beavers clan is recruiting!

The canadian beavers(47840 alpha points) is an active clan with friendly atmosphere,we can take down 7* alpha and we’re hoping to see an 8* soon.we are currently looking for an active player with 4500 bp or higher.if anyone is intrested,please leaver your ID number here and i will invite as fast as possible.
Here is the defeated 7* alpha:

2 Likes

Hello i have 4985 bp, my id is MiniBouki#9686

2 Likes

Hi,you have the required bp,are you active ?

8* in the house at The Canadian Beavers today!!!

Sorry for the late response but yes i’m really active, i’m playing everyday

1 Like

That’s great ! You’re welcome to our clan ! But please wait about 2 hours for our leader to come online to kick a player we have,and i’ll send you an invite right away,thank you for your patience !

1 Like

but please don’t attack today’s alpha,because all 25 members of our clan attacked,if you attack there will be 26 members on the damage list,and it will cause the loading bug to everyone including you,but when the next alpha appears you can go all out on it,thanks.

1 Like

If you are still looking for another member, i would like to join. Have 5k in team power.

2 Likes

I’m sorry,but we have no space now,but i’ll keep you in mind,thanks!

Sounds good. Thanks

1 Like

Hey ragnak,you can join,we have space for you now!

Hey Itami,

Am looking for an active clan. I have 5k in my a team and am active everyday. Always use up all my bolts. If you have an opening, let me know?

Thanks

2 Likes

I will,stay tuned.

The Canadian Beavers are fighting it out with a 8* today. Anybody want to join us?

2 Likes

The canadian beavers clan have another spot open,so an active player with 4500 bp or higher is more than welcome,if anyone is intrested in joining please leave your ID number here and i will invite you right away,thanks!

I’m 5200 BP my name is roboeagle#2163 and play daily

1 Like

We sent you an invite

yup I can I’ll send my info once the maintenance is over.

1 Like

Aud#7549 bp 4992

I’m playing everyday. And my team is bound to get stronger in the future. I have a couple of 4-stars in the pipeline, which I will get to ASAP. If you have a free spot let me know and I’d gladly fight alongside the Canadian Beavers

1 Like