Ludia Forums

The cenozoic road

Thylacosmilus added to the roster

7 Likes

So far into the game you only have gotten 2 Cenozoic vips?

That is very lucky/unlucky

1 Like

Well I got 9 or 10 aquatics, 4 land and now my 2nd cenozoic

1 Like

I’ve got 7 land

1 Like

2 Likes

Well I did it.

Did I need it… no.

Was it worth it… heck yeah it was! :grin:

8 Likes

R u keeping it lvl 1?

1 Like

For now yes

1 Like

At level 1 this guys got a cooldown of around 9 and a half hrs :fearful:

I do love the colour design of it though, plus the battle animations are pretty cool too the frills come out whenever it hisses.

3 Likes

My 2nd

4 Likes

Smithetoceras complete :partying_face:

13 Likes

Ooh, decisions decisions…
I have 4 instant fuses left and my Titanoboa and Dilophosaurus gen 2 are each 1 fuse away from a level 40. The problem is Dilophoboa is a little too strong for my liking even at level 1 (the screenshot shows the top of my Cenozoic lineup).

I would feel more comfortable if I had Smithetoceras unlocked (1 Smilodon away :sob:)

Anyways, I just wanted to post about my Cenozoic dilemma :grin:

4 Likes

how did you get 2 smithoceras if you did not have him unlock, did you bought it

2 Likes

Yes, there was a decent pack on sale and Smithetoceras had a 10% chance I think. So I spent some money :money_with_wings:

5 Likes

Yeah your top creature has a ferocity of 3576 while dilophoboa at 1 has a ferocity of 4122.

You definitely have the depth to safely hatch one though IMO, your indricos if brought up to 20 would sit 4 ferocity higher.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m debating it. I’m just worried about facing tougher Savannahs against it and only having a level 10 Smithetoceras as my highest attacking snow.

In all honesty, I have a little over 6 days before my instant fusions reset, so I’m sure I’ll make it before then :grin:

1 Like

All right, I did it. I ended up using a majority of my food on a VIP trade. I used the rest of my food leveling up my Cenozoics, but ran out.

10 Likes

Congrats! And …

Your thylas will have more attack than your deer cat will, you could bring a couple more snows euclado, rhino and mammoth up to 21-30 aswell.

4 Likes

I edited it with the top cenos from the three different classes. I didn’t have enough food to feed all my Brontos. That’s where my level 30 snow tournaments landed.

2 Likes

Amazing!
10 titanoboas

2 Likes