Ludia Forums

The daily spawns are still overlapping

Bug Description: the daily spawns appear on the map after the new ones are supposed to appear, I have been seeing Stegosaurus since Saturday, and every day a new one comes to the mix

Area is was found in: the map

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- open the game
Step 2 - see the variety of daily spawns instead of the one that is supposed to be there
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: since the update, it got fixed on Saturday, but has been broken ever since

What type of device are you using: Samsung Galaxy S8+

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Please, fix this, or someone let the devs know, @Ned, @J.C, we are losing the spawns we want to target on a particular day, and staying home doesn’t help either :smile:

That’s a good thing.

Well, not for me, because I only need Tany and it gets overshadowed by the other things

I understand what you are saying. But in a time like this, it’s a good thing.

Hey Tommy289, I’ve have forwarded this to our team. Thank you!

Thanks, much appreciated :blush:

Lol I assumed this was intended… guess not

Great. Now Elasmotherium will be locked away on Tuesdays again. Same with Tany. Thanks, much appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face:

I was kinda hoping it was intended…

1 Like

If this is intended it is a bit silly. With the lockdown, it is the geo-location which is the big problem.

Making the day-only dinos more common is a waste of time.

Now what they should do is more regular migrations. That would be helpful atm.

My account (IOS) shows wrong spawn everyday.
My friend’s account (Android)… sometime… but easily fix by “clear cache”

For me , I have to uninstall and re-install JWA everyday coz I don’t know how to clear cache on iPhone. :persevere::persevere::persevere:

The only thing stopping regular migrations is coding. Also not seeing the point since Covid could go in a month. So the extra work might not be worth their time.

Archeo and Melo give some variety to the spawns.