The Dangling Carrot Offers That You Can't Purchase

I’ve got money to spend… but you won’t take it! I like to buy the $6.99 or $9.99 offers when the runes are 50% or more of the cost. So if it’s $6.99, it has to offer at least 3,500 runes for me to buy it. If it’s $9.99, it will have 5,000 runes or more.

So over the last couple of days there have been 2 offers I’ve tried to purchase. Hookfang’s Offspring + 5,000 Runes for $9.99. Today had Torch’s Sister + 9,250 runes (yes, 9,250k runes which would normally cost over $50.00 from the store). I click to purchase either of these offers, it does nothing other than come back with “The transaction has been canceled. You have not been charged.”

Now mind you this is over a couple of days on an iPhone where I have purchased several offers. I have rebooted the phone and tried restarting at least 20 times. Also I could give a crap about the dragon, it’s the value of the runes!

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with your purchases, AJR214. Could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key? Our team would be happy to take a closer look at this and provide troubleshooting for you.

Thanks!

1 Like