Ludia Forums

The Delightful Melancholy

As the year advanced into April, park owner Fury came to terms with the fact that he will now be getting very less time with his beautiful dinosaurs. Last year, after Jurassic Park Builder breathed one last time, Fury embraced Jurassic World : The Game eventually coming to terms with the new system and seeing in the latter reminiscents of what was once Park Builder.

As time passed, progress was made in the Park, and so were new friends through this wonderful website going by the name of Ludia Forum. The year of joy and sorrow played one of the biggest part of Fury’s life. Through thick and thin, just like what Park Builder once upon a time did, The Game stayed along. Fury recollects that one day he was so tired that five minutes before one of the Tournaments last year, he fell asleep. He woke up to the Dominator Pack on his screen, giving him a smile after many days — one of many ways The Game gave him happiness through those times.

As the year was coming to an end, he decided to aim for the reputed prize creatures The Game had to offer : both versions of Indoraptor. Knowing of the risks affecting his team’s balance too, he winged it and ultimately ended up having fun even then with more challenging opponents and advancing further with some other hybrids within the start of the new year.

Eventually, the bitter truth hit — the time and energy that he once put into The Game, he would never be getting the same again. He would also never leave The Game, for he saw the memories of Park Builder in it every time he looked at his Park. Alongside this, regular events to him became more of an obligation than having fun in terms of rewards with respect to effort. He knew the risks of unbalance would not matter now for he would anyway not be able to keep up with every event. Hence, today, a very powerful and deadly weapon materialised.

However, despite having broken the backbone of his team’s balance, for now at least, Fury does confirm that he won’t be leaving Jurassic World : The Game. He claims he will still continue events requiring his Aquatic and Cenozoic creatures, as well as Tournaments. Why he was confident of the partial retirement from his Jurassic events, as mentioned, was due to a mix of circumstance and choice. His only regret was that he never fully experienced all of Park Builder’s glory, he does not want to repeat the same mistake with The Game. Therefore, he will still keep playing it but just a little less. The year of joy and sorrow will surely be one he would cherish.

18 Likes

Amazing story! Love all ur stories

4 Likes

Very nice, and how I do miss those loading screens ^

3 Likes

Agnarr emerging victorious from his first battle after he became a deadlier weapon than he already was… :heart_eyes:

mobizen_20210422_204515_1

8 Likes

Great story telling once again by Fury.

2 Likes

So indoraptor gen 2 to 40 next yeah fury? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

May I see your top lineup???

1 Like

I dont really want to hijack furys thread il post it in another thread soon @Indominusrexgen2

4 Likes

I know I’ve said horrible things about Bosses before, but this time I’ll make a personal exception for Valkyrie — the clearing raid events did allow me to reach level 40 Agnarr sooner. Therefore I gave it a spot of honor in the Park… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

who’s that beside the helicopter indo gen2?

1 Like

diplo,mono or tape :joy:

2 Likes

Fury can we see how is your lineup unbalancee?:crazy_face:

3 Likes

Nah.
Bosses in raids >>>>>>>> Playable bosses

3 Likes

Um okay so…

…I probably will not be retiring from PvE. :eyes:

4 Likes

Way way over lol, heck gyro over bosses and I dont even touch gyros

4 Likes

I assumed that the max Indoraptor would break the backbone of my Lineup Balance. As mentioned I will definitely after a few weeks be getting less time with The Game, but as I had some time today I did the Stakeholders Visit and Rarity Rumble.

This was actually quite fun.

9 Likes

Fury be like:
tenor

1 Like

That Loading screen reminds me of early to mid 2020Which is the most fun time

1 Like