Ludia Forums

The dragon recovered and did not return

I have been playing for five years, and I have been buying dragons for almost two years. But if I don’t have to spend money, I will take back all the dragons I have paid for. Is this correct? Why do you have to spend money? If you take it back, you have to pay me back!

Hey @Bleach60240, so if I understand correctly, you are missing your dragons? In any case, our support team will be happy to assist you and clarify whatever is happening with your game! Can I ask you to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com?

I am just not very happy. The dragon who spent the money to buy it because he did not subscribe to the annual rent, he took the dragon back and felt unreasonable. Just like you bought a set meal and went to the table, the other person said that you are full and then take it back. In fact, you only have to eat half.

So, you don’t want to help me, can I understand this? Because the pay the money is all fools.

Hey Bleach60240, please rest assured that our support team will do their best to try and assist you with any issues or concerns you might have.

If you haven’t already, could you reach out to our support team through the email address provided by Ami?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Fairable enough I SUPPOSE

Curious about what you are saying? Are you stating that you don’t have a Dragon or DragonS that you paid for? I’m genuinely interested in trying to understand what you are saying?(:arrow_left: Just FYI)

I originally subscribed to this one-year version, and after I didn’t subscribe, that are took the dragon back.
I am using google to translate, so the content is not quite right, please forgive me. I am Taiwanese

Hey there! Here is some information about the benefits for Dragon Riders: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/dragons-rise-of-berk/?s=subscription&f=what-are-the-benefits-of-becoming-a-dragon-rider&l=
If you stop your subscription you will no longer be able to use Light Fury but you should be able to see it!

謝謝您 玫瑰 看到中文我安心多了,他們也回覆給我了:Thank you for writing in and I am sorry to hear that you are no longer interested in being a Dragon Rider. Please note that Light Fury is a dragon exclusive to players who wish to remain subscribed and take advantage of all the subscription benefits. With the discontinuation of that subscription, you will no longer have access to these benefits, including Light Fury. Please be aware that Light Fury will remain in her roost and keep her level progression - however you will no longer have access to use her for exclusive explorations or to Defend Berk.

A compensation cannot be granted as this would be unfair towards other players who decide to remain a Dragon Rider.

Thank you for your understanding and enjoy your day! 所以我也只能放棄了