Ludia Forums

The Easiest way to get Fish? Valka Training

Seriously? The cheat is so in your face it’s ridiculous. None of them get passed her without 8-10 tries minimum. Insulting.

1 Like

That’s probably just bad luck. Common dragons are generally the quickest to Valka Train. At least it doesn’t cost much.

1 Like

Then I have the worst luck ever, since every single one of mine takes many tries to make it through. I know the common ones go easier, hence this post, since NONE of mine are easier. Not a single one, common or not.

1 Like

Yes and no. I have had successful trainings only only a few attempts, but more than a half dozen if by far the norm. What’s going on, and what’s particularly vile in this particular instance, is that the represented chance of success is much higher than the actual chance. Even though it looks like 95%, it’s probably closer to 50%.

2 Likes

Yeah I never liked the way titan training was represented in the game. It is terrible. Years ago, it was the reason I quit the game. I just got so frustrated at the game portraying odds that seemed to have no impact on what actually happens. I came back a year later and learned to just accept it. In the end, I don’t pay much attention to the wheel, because I think it is likely just a visual element and has no bearing on how your actual odds are calculated in the background. Same as the journey wheel.

3 Likes

Just consider it as super cheap heaps of fish for late game progress. I’m using 1-2 high level unique or premium dragons to get about 1g+ fish extra per day and with how many fish lvl 135+ dragons need for lvl ups, I’m highly disappointed if my chosen “farm dragons” take less than 8 tries at Valka.

3 Likes

:joy: great way to look at it.

1 Like