The final straw

Just fusing DNA for spinotahraptor in my new game.

You read that right. A NEGATIVE FUSE. I went from 34 to 20!! Quit and restarted just to see what would happen. Went in and checked - still at 20. I mean, the number popped up like the 10’s and 20’s do, but it said -14, and sure enough, my DNA amount went down.

I mean seriously? The idea of this game is great, don’t get me wrong, but the execution is just terrible from top to bottom.

I no longer have any words to describe the horribleness that is this game. Well, maybe one more… pathetic.

Oh noooo… now THAT is messed up… sorry man. I would be so angry :rage:

Why didn’t you record a video? Coz’ it is really hard to trust in what you’re saying! :man_shrugging: You seems to be the only one with that problem!

@Lian I’ve read of it happening to one or two others as well. And hard to record a video of something you weren’t expecting to happen.

Oh man! I hope they will find out and fix the problem! :grimacing:

U talk like Morty. :joy:

It’s probably some server-client miscommunication issue. For whatever reason the client thought you had 24 DNA more than you actually had, and when you fused a 10 the info updated.

Did you recently dart a spinotahraptor or in some other way acquire uneven DNA for it?

I have experienced 2 fusing glitches and frankly, Ludia cannot help those who have similar experiences to ‘right the wrong.’

First time was when I was fusing IndoRex and it took 100 TRex DNA instead of 50.

Second was fusing Megalosuchus, indicator showed 20 DNA but the DNA count didn’t go up.

:roll_eyes:

Thank God Captain Hindsight came to rescue!

Yeah, the only DNA I had was from finding one and darting it. This was the first fuse for it.

Wait, so you spent money to fuse dna for a hybrid, and it took AWAY previous DNA?!?! Are you serious?!?!

Ok, I figured it out. It’s still kind of a glitch, but not as bad as I thought. I have 2 games, my first one, and I started a new one when they introduced the pterosaurs. The games are kind of mixed up when you switch from one to another, so my original game spinotahraptor had 34 dna - which showed up on my new game. When I fused on the new game it must have been a 20, so it subtracted the extra 14 that was showing up from the original game. Still glitchy, since the 2 games can be a bit mashed up, but like I said, not as bad as I thought.

Not as bad but still pretty bad though :scream: