Ludia Forums

The first player to Tier 9 a dino

Should i press this button and be the first player in the world to Tier 9 a dino, or dont. Press, i will get myself a “trophy”, but my whole team will be imbalance, paradox & weak.

15 Likes

do it. ill catch up

3 Likes

hey mods… isnt this trolling?? :joy: i kid.

Chants:

“Do it, do it, do it”

5 Likes

Those increases are very small at that level. Doesn’t really seem worth it for that many boosts but I guess if you gottem…

1 Like

it doesnt matter what the gains are. its the advantage at the end. its going to happen eventually

Yes @Dinocop , the cost getting heavier and the value that we get from it, not worth it. Should not even Tier 8 in the first place, its sooooooo heavy. I notice the most ideal Tier-ing for any dino is just at 6-7.
…if press, it will end up just as a Trophy. thas not what i want. i want ideal battle team for serious play. hard for me to press this

Congrats anyway. I probably won’t ever see that level. You would think the more boosts the more gain.

1 Like

@slugcultjen you must ask @TheMaxx to stop tiering up his trex further like what he is doing now!:rage: if he still cont up, i have no choice but to press those buttons. He is a threat!:joy:

4 Likes

ever read the tortoise and the hare?

1 Like

Yeah. I dont think the tortoise ever catches up in this game though…lol

4 Likes

Havent heard. please tell the story. Maybe the lesson from the story can help me make decisions.

i didn’t think so either. i was shocked at the ending :joy:

id rather you go ahead and do that to see the story play out :joy: but as a fellow giga lover… the hare loses

2 Likes

There is no stopping themaxx and his Brutus. He loves that thing more than me :joy:

7 Likes

Brutus is going to get unnecessary boosts way sooner than he should. I’m gonna force people to use boosts on dinos that they didn’t intend to just to stop him haha. 3303 attack power is not enough. I want more.

5 Likes

Are all the rest of them on your team tier 8?

No @DeLana thats insaneee… and impossible at current stage. in future, maybe. 4x of my dinos in team now has to cont ZERO tier in all 3 statss :sob::sob::sob: the price that i have to pay, if i press this buttons. so definitely am not going to

Boosted Thorn, Thor, Thorador, Theodore.

2 Likes

7 Likes