The first time in 6 years…

My first ever tournament pack win thru the tournament prize wheel… :pleading_face:

I now have 3 copies of Carburetor :wink: all because of today’s raffle, soon to be 4 after I unlock her from the tournament :wink:

@Aether_12 it’s time to celebrate the end of my unlucky streak.

31 Likes

That’s awesome.

I’ve won a Dino like that on two separate occasions, although it’s been a while. If I had to guess the odds are somewhere between 0.2% - 0.5%.

2 Likes

I’d say lower, much lower. Maybe 0.025% or 0.0025%

3 Likes

Congratulations @OstaposaurusBae.

I had a phase with more than 3,500 tournament fights without a main win. That’s a probability of 0.028%. At that point I stopped to keep track because it was so frustrating. It took some more months after that with a lot of additional tournament fights before I got a main prize, I think it was Tarbosaurus.
My rough assumption based on this experience is that the probability is less than 0.02%…5,000 fights for one main prize. :scream:

7 Likes

I always think that I’m the luckiest because, last year I won 5 main packs (i shared in this forum) this year two, last year I won 3 at vip tournaments, this year one at vip tournament. Maybe vip tournaments have a better chance, i don’t know…

4 Likes

Before my time of joining the forums, in august, in the trike gen 2 tournament, I scored back to back tourney packs. Was literally screaming, especially since I was in hunter league.

3 Likes

Congrats bae. I cant believe this is your first ever win of the pack still, those odds are just… :face_vomiting:

Hopefully your lucky streak continues from this point on. :crossed_fingers: :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

That’s incredible. I got a super rare pack last night from regular pvp. :joy:

2 Likes

Congratulations. The only time I’ve won the tournament creature on the price wheel was during the dunkleosaurus and the first titanoboa tournament

2 Likes

@DantheMan is nervous. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Next she recieves another one from the most anticipated high end hybrid tourney.

Breaks the space-time continuum.

Creates a black hole.

And that bLaCK HOLe is called, bae.

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ngl I just have the DB to dump into creating it. I’m also stockpiling DCs to sell if/when it happens. I wanna be prepared to dump loads of resources into any amphib hybrid… TBH I am already getting 2 L40 copies of each Amphib in preparation of the big when if.

3 Likes

Oh my… Someone is more than ready.

Ostaposaurus’ throne at stake I think, if that happens. I hope she won’t be so jealous. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Bro I didn’t know it was even possible to win

2 Likes

Last time I got a tournament pack was the Trike G2 tournament

2 Likes