Ludia Forums

The free Cash from tweets are nice, but also put them in the app itself. Perhaps hidden in the game menu or something. Or just have a way to view the tweets from in the game

The free Cash from tweets are nice, but also put them in the app itself. Perhaps hidden in the game menu or something. Or just have a way to view the tweets from in the game.
(Sorry, I had to repeat as it wouldn’t let me leave the text body blank.)

2 Likes

I dont use Twitter or have a use for it at all. Don’t even have it installed, (never have).

Would be nice to be able to access the cash links through other means. :wink:

1 Like

They should be on FB as well, if you use that.

3 Likes

I don’t have a Twitter account nor do I want one. You should still be able to view the JWA Twitter page. Go to Profile (upper left corner), select the News tab, scroll all the way to the bottom, click on the Twitter link (the icon with a bird).

You can also get to the Facebook page this way.

Then if the story is on the page with a rewards link click on it for your dinobucks reward. You can only collect it once.

3 Likes

We share the link in our discord for those who aren’t on Twitter or Facebook.

1 Like

They dont even work for me unless someone links exact same link to discord

While I understand why you guys dont use the social media apps… the whole purpose of those links is so that you will follow them and increase their social media presence. Its essentially advertising their product but instead of paying for it in cash they pay us with ingame cash.

Giving out alternative means to these links kinda defeat the purpose.

3 Likes

I don’t use either FB or Twitter, but I think it is beneficial for Ludia if we visit those pages (even if only to collect game cash). It still adds to the total number of visitors.

Yeah, Im not tring to say you shouldnt use those links without following them by any means… Im just saying its counter productive for Ludia to provide in game equivalent when their intentions isnto build their social media platforms.

Thats why they release special events and strike tower lineups on social media and not the forums.

1 Like

We have a channel specifically for cash links in our alliance discord

I just press the thing and get money.
I dont do social media

I completely understand this, but I’m not asking for them to not show us Twitter. I’m asking for it to be more accessible.
As someone that has worked on an app and a website, there’s lots of ways to show a Twitter feed elsewhere now. I fully believe that if Ludia showed their Twitter feed on the app and required people to sign in and/or follow them, it’d be more beneficial to them. A lot of people don’t communicate about the game anywhere else and a lot of people on both sides definitely have no idea the Twitter account even exists. It doesn’t benefit them to not reference Twitter anywhere else.