Ludia Forums

The future of JWA in one picture

(still ended up winning, not that it’s relevant… but since DG2/DC … the arena just isn’t as fun as it used be)

32 Likes
Hope they enjoy

noticia-marvels-spiderman-recrean-popular-meme-en-playstation-4

34 Likes

I’m still in the 3500 - 4000 range and this happens. I laughed in one battle where we both started with bleeders, we both pulled bleed attacks and then the very next round we both swapped to DC. My opponent’s dinos we’re all 2-4 levels higher than I was so they definitely had an advantage and I was defeated but their team composition was very similar to mine.

about as good as when both players swap at the end thinking the other has a draco and then neither one does :joy:

16 Likes

I still to this day have never used a draco g2 or dracocera

7 Likes

I just fought someone so desperate to save Dracocera that they sacrificed Thor to my Indoraptor just to keep it in play :laughing:

Nearly every team I’ve fought today has Dracocera or Dracorex in there somewhere.

2 Likes

Honestly preferred raptor meta to this. Not a fan of random DSR every single battle, but hey ludia wants money. Looking forward to 1.7 where a unique gets this move and dracocera gets nerfed. Rinse and repeat.

1 Like

I may just wash my hands of it altogether. Alliance missions were fun while they lasted… but this whole random DSR BS is super annoying. Hate even more that you’re forced to use it if you wanna stay somewhat competitive

9 Likes

I dont use it and am enjoying flattening the rats at every opportunity! Even if they win, I still think ive got the moral victory!

Also ranked higher than ive ever been without it. :grin:

8 Likes

Been getting my butt kicked by DG2 and DC for the last 12 hours. My old play style is so deeply embedded in my brain that I can’t seem to adapt to these SIDSR.
Still haven’t used one, and have no plans to.
I won’t abandon my style, or my team. Let’s see how long I can hang around.
I had to repost this, cause I used a bad word instead of butt :neutral_face:

8 Likes

Im top 30 and never used it :man_shrugging: id say im pretty competitive

I know thats just one instance but still :sweat_smile:

I’ve got my fair share of KOs against it too

There are plenty of dinos that can one shot it and there are enough counters to it as well …
It’s just annoying more than anything else.

Wins and Losses just seem meaningless now

2 Likes

Until they start showing up left and right as fully grown level 30s…

1 Like

I had to put mine back on my team. There are so many I’ve run into in the last 24 hours. I lost 8 matches in a row to the stupid things.
So now mine is eating theirs for dinner.

2 Likes

@Hersh
This. So much this.

10 Likes

I only PVP on my second account with a team made of 8 of my 25 level 10 dinos. If per chance I loose twice to real players I always win that third to the easy A.I. bot at that level.

It’s fun for me. One more thing to kill those RNG-saurs we all know and (don’t) love.

2 Likes

Come back to the light side.

3 Likes

2 Likes