Ludia Forums

The game DOESN'T START. ERROR!

Look! This game Is going a mess! Matchmaking unbalanced, boosts which make game unbalanced, and now the game DOESN’T start but everytime I open It’s blocked!

Hey Sebastiano_Bruno, could you try restarting your device? As that might help refresh the connection.

If you’re still having issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com, and our team could try and assist you further with this.

Having exactly the same issue,won’t load past 16.Restart/phone on - off same problem.

Hey John_Mason, could you edit out your support key from your post?

There are also some troubleshooting steps here that might help as well: Stuck on loaded screen of game?

Same here

I have done everthing that was suggested. Nothing worked. As far as support goes they have never responded to my last 2.

I’m sorry to hear that, @fookeryone. Could you please give our support team another chance? As they would be able to take a closer look at your account and assist you further.

If you haven’t received a response from our team, do not hesitate to send me a private message on the forums of your support key or the email address you used to contact our team. I would be happy to check on it for you.

Thanks!

Crazy 45 min later it worked.

I’m happy to hear that you’ve been able to load the game, fookeryone. :smiley: