Ludia Forums

The game download every time I open it

when I open the game to play it … it always required in-game download (538mb) . and I have more than 9GB free in the device storage. Any one can help ??:cry::cry:

Hey Dark_Uchiha, could you try going into your app store and see if you have the game updated to the latest version? If you have auto updates turned off, you’ll need to update the game from the store manually.

1 Like

yes its 1.40.16 version … I forgot to tell you that its show me this error message …

…I hope you can help me :cry:

Try restarting your device, then relaunch the game and see if that works. If your device has an SD Card, go into your App Settings to find Rise of Berk, and then tap the Storage option to move it to your SD Card. If you’re still having issues after doing that, our support team might be able to provide some further troubleshooting if you reach out to them here at support+forums@ludia.com.

There is no answer

Hey Dark_Uchiha, depending on your issue, it could take some time for our team to get back to you. However, once our team gets a chance to review your ticket, they’ll try to respond as soon as they can.