Yeah, again sorry, my bad, that was a ad of different game that if compared to JWA really sucks.
- I hate this “click and wait a week to upgrade a decoration building”
- The battle mechanics is awful, simplified to 3 exactly same commends for every dino (A,D,S).
- Battles are mega sluggish and have way longer loading time.
- Creatures attacks graphics are basic at best, you can forget about animations like Einiasuchus charge, which is great. Over there they barely moving lol
- Even though they have a pterodactyls, you would expect to have nice, quick diving or stabbing or I even picking up small dinos like raptors, over there they just sit on the ground in almost exactly same position the whole fight, looking almost same.
Basically the other game takes out the whole pleasure of having a wide variety of options, making it a proof that more always means better.
I hope that this game won’t get lazy like that in the long term, and yes, I still think that adding dinos from different biosphere can be great idea, but only if well implemented.
So far so good here