Ludia Forums

The game

I can’t access jurassic world the game, no matter what I do. At first i cant connect to the game, I tried to use another wifi and mobile hotspots and nothing seemed to be working. So i waited for a few days and when i got back to it, the game didn’t even seem to load like last time, the screen was black and it didn’t have valkyrie, omega or the juggernaut just black, with the ludia and universal studios in the bottom corners, the usual message that tells me if my connection is weak or something does not even have words anymore. please help.

Sorry to hear that, Le_boi. If restarting your device doesn’t help, you can email our team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can take a look at this. Thank you for your patience!

2 Likes

i already contacted ludia, im just waiting for a response, do i have to enter the support key? i cant access the support key

No problem! They will try to help even if you don’t include your support key, Le_boi.

1 Like

thanks mate

1 Like

It happened again, i cant lig into my game, i tried to do what the guy told me to do a few weeks ago and it wont work

Hey Le_boi, I’m sorry to hear that you are having this issue again with your game. If you haven’t already, please contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com, and our team would be happy to try and assist you further.