Ludia Forums

The Goblet of Fire is Now Recruiting

The Goblet of Fire has just awakened in the Jurassic World Alive community! A new alliance has now been formed and is hoping to achieve many things when we reach maximum capacity. We currently only have three members and hope to have at least 10 very soon! We are an international group so all players from around the world are welcome! If you would like to join and help build a strong alliance, now’s the chance to do so!

At the moment, there are no requirements upon joining!! I have a discord group where lots of working strats will be posted. I also have friends from my old alliance who don’t mind helping as well. If you have a discord, let me know to invite you! My contact is Cygnus Hyoga#1738. Have fun dino hunting!!

Alliance

Cyg 1

Team Update

1 Like

Really cool alliance, might consider it, but dont want to break my other alliance trut

1 Like

Totally fine! We’re still very brand new and are trying to improve the best we could :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also I dont have discord, I can do tournament, my best dino is 18 dracoceratops,

Can I join, nobody in my alliance is never online, I am online everyday, but don’t have and don’t want to have discord, the name is parasairolophsu in game, so if you want I can get in

You can join :slight_smile: There aren’t any requirements at the moment and it’s basically all free entry. If you can communicate through the ingame chat, that’s good enough :smiley: Everyone in this group is completely active so you’re gonna be in for a real ride

1 Like

Cool,just sent notification

You can join the Goblet of Fire. We’re small, but rapidly growing. We have some old and strong players so it’s a mix. We’ve recently started and this is what we currently offer

❖𝒜𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒲𝑒 𝒪𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇❖

~ 4/4 Weekly Rewards

~ Tier 1 or more in all tournaments

~ An international alliance

~ A communitive alliance where everyone gets along

~ People who love to raid

~ Everything you can ask for

Let me know if you’d like to join in on our growing alliance. We can use some more players like you. You can also invite anyone you’d like! We also have a discord server you can join. Big help with apex raids!

1 Like

also the alliance nearly always give out full dna request if the person asking is giving dna too

You’ll need a strat in order to beat this raid. Without it, there is no way you can win. We have a strat that could workimage

1 Like

But with who else(

Nullify minion cannot use distraction turn 1

Para, you’re doing the wrong move. It’s two claw, yellow, two claw, two claw, four claw

1 Like

Ok 10charachter

Be sure to follow the gorgo line. Promise you we will win :slight_smile:

1 Like

Para, what phone do you use to play JWA?

1 Like

I use my tablet

Is it from apple or samsung?

1 Like

Apple, it the very last model(the one before the one that is coming out)

Why asking me that,