The Great JWA Tournament 3: Hybrid Brawl!

The great JWA Tournament has returned! Its has been about 9 months since the second tournament, and now I have come back with the biggest of them all: Every hybrid competing against each other! However, there is only 125 hybrids total, meaning to make this a fair 2v2 tournament, we need 3 extra creatures to come into play. First 3 creature suggestions to get commented on this post will be featured. See you guys for Round one!

Edit: This isnt how these creatures would face each other in pvp, but how they would fight in real life. Consider that while voting!

2 Likes

Got 3 right here. If you want 1 suggestion per person, you can choose one of them.

3 Likes

those are some really cool creature ideas! I think i will do the alankaboa for now, and if i dont get many more suggestions, i will use the others

1 Like

Lemme know if you need more. I have like 200 waiting

1 Like

try me (I have no life)

4 Likes

123 concepts on my laptop, and 117 on my phone :wink:
Anyways, keep up the great concepts!

1 Like

Counting every creature, I’m currently at 473. My goal is to get to 500 by the end of the year, but I’ll probably end up getting that done before December unless I take a huge break from making creatures.

1 Like

You can finish that right now if you wanted to

With the power of extreme boredom, I probably could.

1 Like

4 Likes

gonna also use Torvodon, thanks for the suggestions!

1 Like

I was gonna post one of mine :frowning_face: but I guess it’s too late

Here’s what it was

2 Likes

just by a minute, but next tourney ill do one entirely on custom creatures and this one might just be in it!

1 Like

Try my Carnosaurolophus lux lol

so ?

I say make it a legendary since none of the components are hybrids. Unless instead of spinosaurs you use spinonyx.

it could be the 2 unique with non-hybrid composant

Yeah forgot about compsocalus.